MyNameissoCreativeMyNameissoCreative

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 6 art Reviews

'Browser Game Night' 'Browser Game Night'

I love the ideas, the designs, and the execution of it is phenomenal!!

Djoresh responds:

I am glad you like it, thanks!

Internet in Real Life...and Death Internet in Real Life...and Death

I love the amount of thought that you put into designing these characters, it really pays off and the textured background really makes it stand out. Your style is really strong and it and makes the image look somewhat whimsical. One thing that could be slightly improved that I feel that the lighting could be used a bit more effectively around the face and clothing and the hair looks feels a little off but this could be chalked up to personal taste. But overall great work!

SCRBL responds:

Thank you very much! Lighting is difficult but it helps to know that I should focus on that! And I also agree about the hair. I worked with it a lot but it just didn't look quite right so I kinda left it how it was. Thanks for your helpful tips and compliments!

Junk Food And Anime Night Junk Food And Anime Night

The colours and pose in this are used really effectively, and it has a lot of energy to it that works really well with your idea! If I had to give some critique it would be to practice proportions a bit more and the colouring in the background is a bit rough but overall I think the illustration is really great (especially as it was out of your comfort zone)

BeckyC responds:

I always get impatient with the coloring phase, so thank you for helping me see how that effected the background. :)

Ginger - Dark Chocolate Ginger - Dark Chocolate

The line art is so smooth and nice! The style really looks like something you could see in a cartoon.

AfroNinja360 responds:

aww thank you very much!

Internet High Internet High

Nice lighting, the colours i this reall stand out!

The Foodie and his Followers The Foodie and his Followers

This is such a cute idea and your art style is so nice! I feel as though a background would help the characters stand out more, but who am I to say, I suck at drawing backgrounds :p